Sunday, July 28, 2013

Term 1 Week 1 Practice Videos (2013 - 2014)

PRACTICE VIDEO 1

In this video I played the first grade guitar Scales & Arpeggios booklet that Mr. Herry gave. I played G major scale, F major scale, A minor harmonic scale, E minor harmonic scale, G major arpeggio, and E minor arpeggio. It wasn't difficult to learn because I've learned it already, but the arpeggios are sort of new for me to play on the guitar.

PRACTICE VIDEO 2

In this video I played "Rondo in D" by F. Carulli that Mr. John gave us on Wednesday. I only played the Guitar 2. So far I think the song wasn't easy to play because the scale that I had to play in the last part was sort of hard and it was sort of fast as well, so I couldn't keep up with the speed. I'm pretty sure I need more practice, especially focusing on that last part.

No comments:

Post a Comment